FREE Arcade Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D

4 posters

Go down

my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D  Empty my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D

Post by NeonBlue Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:30 am

i made 3 .vbs files and a .bat file to run them all at the same time :D one of the VBS makes your cd drive pop out constantly another gives an error constantly (accidental i did a bit wrong >:( ) and the 3rd presses enter constantly xD te only way to stop this is to do a hard shutdown on your computer :D the aim of this is you guys should try and get as many people to folow this link >>---No Harmful Programs---<< and download the files xD for fun Razz dose no lasting damage
NeonBlue
NeonBlue
Boom HeadShot Mod
Boom HeadShot Mod

Activity : 5232

Back to top Go down

my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D  Empty Re: my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D

Post by Halo72309 Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 am

I said no harmful programs on my rules sticky. Locked and links removed.

Sorry man, *click*
Halo72309
Halo72309
TROLL
TROLL

Activity : 6542

Back to top Go down

my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D  Empty Re: my Lul Wut computer crasher .bat and .vbs :D

Post by NeonBlue Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:41 pm

its not harmfull in any way :) i tested it on my own computer many times to make sure it wasent :D i do have harmfull ones tho Razz

request Unlock :/
NeonBlue
NeonBlue
Boom HeadShot Mod
Boom HeadShot Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Kody104 Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:43 pm

As long as it does not screw up their computes, i am cool with it.

Plus, they have fair warning of what it does, because Neon told them.

Unlocked
Kody104
Kody104
Designer
Designer

Activity : 6702

Back to top Go down

Post by Purr Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Cool, When I go back to school on Monday I am gonna crash so many computers!
Good program.

Purr

Activity : 5116

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo72309 Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:36 pm

Ahem...
My rules wrote:•Post any form of malicious content. This includes: viruses, IP trackers, proxies, or anything that effects another person's computer (even if it is just the CD drive popping in and out.)
Halo72309
Halo72309
TROLL
TROLL

Activity : 6542

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonBlue Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:34 am

cummon Razz it makes the CD drive pop in and out so what XD its not gonna kill em unless they have a heart attack :) and ive given fair warning ;) if anyone wants stuff like this i can make it including Yes / no boxs with the X greyed out allso boxes that only have an OK button on Razz and make them in a squence to turn ur comp off or something..

allso you would have to be an idiot not to read all the warning i gave haha :D if they didnt they deserve it

request unlock again :/
NeonBlue
NeonBlue
Boom HeadShot Mod
Boom HeadShot Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum